- Intergenerational Survey: We will be continuing to collect and analyze responses over the summer. If you, or someone you know can speak to aging in our community, please fill out the survey here.
- Young Adult Division Leadership Retreat: Our YAD committee is getting together with Jewish Federation of Ottawa President and former CEO of the Ottawa JCC, Linda Kerzner, to focus and plan the future of YAD's impact on our community.
- Jewish Federation of Winnipeg Board Retreat and Planning Session: We are excited to reinvigorate our board and develop a strategic plan that will meet the needs of our community today and into the future.
- Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs Advocacy Priorities: CIJA has put together a national survey to help address the advocacy needs within Jewish communities across Canada. If you would like to participate in this short survey, please click here.
As well, on June 30th we will welcome the first Yazidi family to receive support from Operation Ezra. The initiative has raised over $250,000 to-date and look forward to bringing more families into our community.
I also want to share a number of exciting dates and programs that are happening over the next month:
- PJ Library's Scoop of Summer - July 14
- 22nd Annual AMIA Community Commemoration - July 18
- Birthright-Israel Winter Trips - Receive priority status today before registration opens in September