As Public Relations and Communications Director, be part of something greater than yourself and make a significant difference in collaboration with a highly dedicated team of professional and lay leaders tasked to fulfill the mission of building and sustaining a strong, secure and connected community rooted in Jewish values
• Develop, own and manage the long-term strategy for enhancing all levels of internal and external relationships through engaging communications that support and promote our initiatives
• Draft key communication materials including press releases, media pitches, executive speeches, media responses, educational presentations, and a variety of campaign communications
• Manage the external government and interfaith relations in partnership with lay and executive leadership through ongoing contact, meetings and programs
Skills and qualifications
• Knowledge of the Jewish community and culture an asset
• Experience developing communications strategies and initiatives to create innovative programs for a variety of stakeholders
• Superior English writing skills and experience writing for a range of audiences as well as strong editing and proofreading abilities
• Experience with media relations, government relations, managing external stakeholders and reputation management
• Highly developed ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop diverse networking, educational and commemorative events and programs
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 7, 2018.
We thank all the candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.