Hi! We have been looking for you! We heard you are a perfect fit as our new Hillel Post-Secondary Leadership Coordinator!
You are skilled in the following…
- Connecting with post-secondary students in Winnipeg, in person, on social media, and through fantastic events
- Advocating and making sure all voices are heard, all differences valued, all people treated fairly
- Schmoozing and collaborating with colleagues who are equally passionate about their work and Jewish community growth
- Playing an active role in helping others to learn and grow as leaders
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of and carefully completing backend administrative logistics to ensure things are running smoothly
- Networking with leaders in business, advocacy, and development
We invest in …
- Your development and growth and place you in the driver’s seat for creative programming and connections.
We train and then trust …
- In your skills and strengths to build strong relationships with other leaders on university and college campuses.
- Your ideas and success and provide an annual budget allocated to throwing events and increasing engagement within the post secondary schools in Winnipeg.
Hillel Post-Secondary Leadership Coordinator will
Work collaboratively with a highly dedicated team of professional and lay leaders guided by the Jewish Federation of Winnipeg’s mission:
Acting as the representative body of the Winnipeg Jewish Community, building and sustaining a strong, secure and connected community rooted in Jewish values.
Post Secondary Campus Leadership
- Establish and foster relationships with students.
- Develop a stronger Hillel presence.
- Empower and work collaboratively with volunteer committee.
- Deepen relationships with other Hillel leaders across Canada to continually improve programming, connection and overall involvement of students with the local, national and international Jewish communities.
- Access national and international Jewish organizations to bring programming to local community.
- Be a conduit to Jewish and Israel based resources, scholarships, grants, internships, and Jewish identity building trips.
- Strengthen connection with other cultural and faith groups on Campus to build understanding and allies.
- Collaborate with other professionals within the team and resources regarding advocacy, combatting antisemitism, student leadership and political acumen.
- Manage the Hillel social media accounts.
- Facilitate events that capture the interest of as many students as possible.
Team Leadership and Team Supports
- Manage backend administrative tasks associated with the role and in support of the smooth operations of the organization.
- Actively participate in interdepartmental committees.
- Work collaboratively to help all departments succeed.
Key Strengths and Responsibilities
- Written and verbal communication, networking and relationship building, social media management, budget development and management, sponsorship development, event planning, conference planning, volunteer recruitment and leadership development.
Other Duties as Required
- Deadline June 25, 2021
- Send resume and cover letter to [email protected] with Hillel in the subject line